Assistant Professor at Faculty of Mathematical Sciences University of Tabriz, Tabriz, Iran
Non Resident Researcher at Institute for Research in Fundamental Sciences (IPM) ,Tehran, Iran
My name is Afshin Behmaram. I was born in Bonab (famous for its delicious kabab in Iran)
I received B.S degree in mathematics from Amirkabir university, In 2004.
Then I received my M.SC and Ph.D. degree in combinatorics and Graph Theory from university of Sharif And university of Tehran in 2007 and 2013. In the last years of Ph.D studies I visited professor friedland in university of Illinois at Chicago for 8 months. I am now an assistant professor in the faculty of mathematical sciences at university of Tabriz , Trabriz , Iran and also Researcher at Ipm( Institute for research in Fundamental sciences ) My research Interesting is Graph Theory and application of Graph in chemical graph and networks.
Here i'd like to describe all my professional experience and skills.
University of Tehran, Tehran, Iran
PhD in Combinatory
Sharif University of technology
M.S. in Combinatory
Amirkabir University of technology
B.A. in Mathematics
Visiting scholar at University of Illinois at Chicago, USA march 2012- October 2012
Combinatorics and Graph theory – Especially:
Matching and dominating in graph
Application of graph in networks
Application of graph in chemical graphs and nanotube
HONORS AND AWARDS
Best PhD student researcher award in university of Tehran, Iran
Non residents Research grant of Institute for Research in Fundamental Sciences (IPM) ,Tehran, Iran(No. 90050113)
Ministry of Science of Iran Grants for visiting university of Illinois at Chicago for 8 months.
First Rank in integrated PhD exam amongest all PhD student of Department.
Top 20 rank in Iranian M.Sc entrance in pure and applied Mathematics.
Third prize in Iranian mathematics Olympiad for 2 years.
Honorable mention in international mathematics Olympiad (IMC)
University of Tabriz
lecturer Combinatorics , Graph theory ,Mathematics of networks
University of Tehran
Lecturer, Algorithmic Combinatorics, Department of Engineering
University of Tehran
lecturer, Graph theory and Discerete mathematics, Department of mathe- matics
University of Emam Sadegh,Tehran
lecturer ,Claculus and elementary Statistcs ,Department of Economics
Sharif university of technology,Tehran ,Iran
teaching assistant , Calculus 1 and 2
Teaching combinatorics in Iranian informatics olampiad course for highschools student ( preparation for IMO)
C++, Java, Matlab, Maple
- Afshin Behmaram , Tomislav Doslic, Shmuel Friedlsnd, Matchings in generalized Fullerene, Ars Mathematica contemporanea, Vo11, No2 (2016), pp 301-313
- A. Marandi , A.H .Nejah, A.Behmaram, Perfect Matchings in Edge-Transitive Graphs, Iranian Journal of Mathematical Chemistry, Vol.5, Supplement1, December 2014, pp 27-33
- Afshin Behmaram, Shmuel Friedland , Upper bound for perfect matching in pfafian and planar graphs, The Electronic journal of combinatorics 20 (1) (2013) p64.
- A. Behmaram , H.yousefi, A.R.Ashrafi, On the Number of Matchings and Independent Sets in (3; 6)-Fullerenes , Match common. Math.Comput. Chem, 70(2013) 525-532.
- A. Behmaram , H.yousefi, A.R.Ashrafi, On the number of paths, independent sets, and matching’s of low order in (4; 6) fullerenes, MATCH Commun. Math. Compute. Chem. 69(2013) 25-32.
- A. Behmaram, H. Yousefi Azari and A. R. Ashrafi, Wiener polarity index of fullerenes and hexagonal systems, Appl. Math. Lett. 25( 2012) 1510-1513.
- A. Behmaram, H. Yousefi-Azari, A.R. Ashrafi, Closed formulas for the number of small paths, independent sets and matching’s in fullerenes, Appl. Math. Lett. 25( 2012) 1721-1724.
- A. Behmaram , H.yousefi, A.R.Ashrafi , Some new result on distance based polynomial, Match common Math .Compute. Chem,65(2011), 39-50.
- A. Behmaram, H. Yousefi-Azari , Further Results on Wiener Polarity Index of Graphs, Iranian Journal of Mathematical Chemistry, Vol. 2, No. 1, September( 2011) 67-70.
- A. R. Ashrafi, P. Nikzad, A. Behmaram and H. Yousefi-Azari, Kekule count in TUC4C8(R) nanotubes, Studia Universitatis Babes-Bolyai CHEMIA, 55(2010) 91-96 .
- A. Behmaram, On the number of 4-matchings in graphs, MATCH Commun. Math. Comput. Chem. 62 (2009) 381-388.
- Counting perfect matching in graphs with application in monomer-dimer models, workshop on Statistical mechanics, integrability and combinatorics Florence, Italy,2015/05/11, 2015/07/03
- Fullerene Graphs and Generalization , seventh conference on mathematical chemistry,Saveh,Iran (Invited Talks)- 2015/02/05, 2015/02/06
- Induced matchings and edge roman domination in regular graphs, IPM combintorics and computation conference 2015- IPM, Tehran, Iran 2015/04/29, 2015/04/30
- Linear Algebra method for counting the number of perfect Matchings in graphs, The 7th seminar on Linear Algebra and its Application, Ferdowsi university of Mashhad, Iran, February 2014.
- Perfect matchings in cubic graphs, invited speakers, 6th algebraic combintorics conferance of Iran, Mazandaran university, October 29-30,2013.
- The number of perfect matchings in pfafianan graphs, IPM weekly seminar on combinatorics and computing,Tehran, Iran, March 13, 2013.
- Upper bound for perfect matching in pfaffian and planar graphs with S.Friedland ,International Conference on Recent Trends in Discrete Mathematics, Tata Institue, Mumbai, India, December 17-20, 2012
- Upper bounds for matchings in graphs, MIdwestern GrapH TheorY (MIGHTY) LIII Conference -Iowa state university, USA, September 21-22, 2012.
- Counting the number of small paths and small matchings with respect to the number of cycles in a graph, International Conference on Cycles in Graphs, Vanderbilt University, Nashville, Tennessee, USA, May 30 - June 2, 2012.
- Matching and Small Paths in Fullerene Graphs, Graph Theory @ Georgia Tech :: Conference in Honor of Professor Robin Thomas : May 7-11, 2012 (poster presentation).
- Perfect matching count especially in fullerene graphs, university of Illinois at Chicago ,April 11,2012
- Closed formula for the number of small paths, matchings and independent set in fullerene graphs, in Math/chem/comp 2011 in Dubrovnik, Croatia, June 13-18,2011
- On the automorphism group of Fullerene workshop on Finite Groups and Their Automorphisms, Istanbul, June 7-11, 2011 (poster presentation).
- Some new recursive method for enumeration of Perfect matching, in workshop on graphs and Algorithms in Ipm, Tehran, Iran ,1 - 2 June 2011
- On the matching of fullerene graphs, in the first international conference on applied mathematics 2010, In American university of Sharja, Emirates.
- Some new Results on distance-based polynomial in the second international conference on mathematical chemistry(2010), university of Kashan, Kashan, Iran.
- Perfect Matching in some nano tube The First Iranian Conference on Chemical Graph Theory (FICCGT 2010) Shahid Rajaee Teacher Training University, Tehran, IRAN ,Oct 6-7, 2010
- On the number of 4-matching in Graphs, in the _rst international conference on math- ematical chemistry(2009),Tarbiat Moddares University,Tehran, Iran.